young space engineer's blog

Random guy put into some interesting environment.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Settled down

Two weeks have passed since I'm in Netherlands. It was a damn good choice to got here. Few not-so-obvious things you have to be aware of while being in Netherlands:
  • hot water coming out from taps is really HOT here
  • don't ask for coke at the bar cause they'll kick you out
  • and for Poles: Dutch don't mean to offend you saying "huj da". It's a greeting : )

After few days of sunny wheather, clouds came. I hope it will change soon. BTW. Effects of daily bicycle riding are becoming more visible. Muscles in my legs are getting stronger.

Karolina's (friend I was referring to before) hospital adventure is still not finished. She's now in Brussels (Belgium) getting some seriuos medical treatment. She's in a limited access facility. Anyway she's closer now, isn't she? Hope we can meet soon : )

I've been to tango salon in Leiden last Saturday. Place was really nice. I liked it. I had a meeting arranged there with my new partner - Julia. She's a psychologist and has little experience in tango. But she was progressing fast through the evening so I'm sure she'll be fine. I suppose we got along toghether : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home