young space engineer's blog

Random guy put into some interesting environment.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Cooling the head down...

I've reported everything to teacher endorsing my diploma work on university and he said. "Indeed, you're looking for some trouble". When I think about how many things I have to arrange before my departure I instantly get a headache. So let me name them:
  • tommorow is my first day at NOKIA. I mean it is supposed to be my first day. In fact, I'm going there only to say "Sorry guys. I've changed my mind this weekend"
  • I have two unfinished projects at my university. Deadlines are Monday and Wednesday.
  • I don't have foreign insurance
  • I have to finish my internship project in IBM until Wednesday
Taking decision about my next 5 months was relatively easy. Now it's time to take the consequences...

Internship, Diploma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home