young space engineer's blog

Random guy put into some interesting environment.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Every journey starts with a single step...

Today I received a call from Netherlands and heared in speaker "Welcome to YES2 team". So I'm going to spend next five months living in Leiden and working in space research centre in Noordwijk . My job will be to perform software quality assurance and testing activities. I'm also going to do some programming job. I'm leaving Poland in less than 2 weeks.

YES2 is a very innovative european student space mission which has a goal of delivering so called 'space mail'. It's quite a new approach to returning payloads from Earth orbit. Boy, how excited I am about this!

,

1 Comments:

  • At 14:35, Blogger Magdalena Wójcik said…

    You've started that blog almost the same day as I did with mine.

    It may sound a bit selfish but it's a pitty to lose you for a quite long time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home