young space engineer's blog

Random guy put into some interesting environment.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Welkom op Nederland

Flying at the altitude of 11 kms is pure fun :) You can get the proper perspective then. Warsaw, place which is basicly where my life goes on, instantly lost its size. It became small splash on the ground and dissapeared eventually.
Whole trip there was no single cloud in my area of view. Layer of clouds was a sign we're coming close to Netherlands. I enjoyed the moment when we were passing through the clouds. From top they were light and shiny. From the bottom, the sky was gray and dull.
Ok. So I arrived at Delta-Utec, got introduced to the team tough (not everyone was present) and started reading introductionary ESA course about ECSS space product assurance and space software engineering. It will be a cool experience for shure : ) Guys here are Joaquin (Spain), Colin Paul (Ireland) and Andrew (Aussie). More to come soon!
Yesterday I've also finished my internships in IBM. Hoping to get good references. I was assigned an extra task to perform which was bringing back to life IBM Rational Portfolio Manager server in Wroclaw (via remote desktop of course) and I did it : )
Great news! My friend is feeling better. She's changing the hostpital. Hope is still alive that's not a severe disease she's suffering from. Yay. She's so cue and delicate.... and so damn away. I think I just have to be patient. In 60 days I'm back to Poland to make use of a free week. Weeeeheeeey!
And now it's time to do a little trip around Leiden. Seems to be a leasant place.

2 Comments:

  • At 00:55, Blogger Magdalena Wójcik said…

    You'll see us at the radio during your free week, right Kyokpae?

     
  • At 17:22, Blogger kyokpae said…

    Sure I will :) Thanks for visiting my blog claygirl.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home