young space engineer's blog

Random guy put into some interesting environment.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Getting started.

These are my first day here in Netherlands. I've lived with Marco and Dimitrios from YES2 for the first two days. Now I've moved to my new apartment. I live with an old lady - Jacqueline and guy from Poland called Sebastian. Apartment is quite nice but it's 5 km's from centrum of Leiden. This weekend I was reparing my crappy bike I got from Michiel from Delta-Utec.
When I was moving to my apartment it was like AM 2:30. I asked some guy called Lawrens to show me direction to Leiderdorp. He offered to accompany me for a while. Eventually he finished up accompanying me throughout the whole trip and carrying my fucki*g heavy travel bag. Now that's what I call hospitability! :)
And last a word about how it is like to work in ESTEC. Basically it's the most friendly and inspiring work environment I was ever into. I've started to attend to Vo-dao Vietnam and gym which are both (but that's not all of course) available for ESTEC staff.
Ow. And next week I'm going to get the sweetest email account I've ever had: marcin.olak(at)esa.int :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home